Saturday, May 10, 2003

I had a blast at the annual FiCB picnic yesterday. The weather was gorgeous, food was scrumptious, and football was fun. It delighted me to see how many people turned out, despite the fact that a lot of people went down south for Mother's Day. Although it's impossible to chat with every single individual there due to the largeness of our ministry, seeing everyone altogether and having a good time reminded me of the blessings of community and belonging.

At the same time, I remembered how I'm only going to have one more FiCB picnic to look forward to. And how we're going to have greater responsibilities and such. Andy and Paul pretty much summed up how I feel about all this. But nevertheless, I've always wanted to be a senior, and I guess I'm going to get what I asked for very soon.

I need to be open-minded and accepting to what He has in store for us.

Well, my updates are gonna be sparse for a while. Blame it on the torturous season known as finals.

Now I live and I breathe for an audience of One
Cuz I know this journey is my own.

No comments: