Monday, October 22, 2007

blah.

Went to the Cal-UCLA game on Sat. Don't really feel like talking about it except that immediately after the game, I got a slew of phone calls and text messages from people I talked trash to for weeks now. That was really jacked up.

National championship hopes down the drain. Still doesn't change the fact that Cal is still the best team in the Pac-10, although our record doesn't show it. Sigh.

From PostSecret... this one made me laugh because it's so innocent.

As a child on my aunt and uncle's farm, I fed a chicken nugget to a chicken. I still feel guilty about it.

Hahah. I would too.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freakin Bears.....screws up everything.

Once again....its all up to SC to show what Pac 10 foozeball is all about. :)

Sarah Park said...

my condolescences... are you still on the mitch albom kick? what are you reading these days?