Wednesday, August 06, 2008

living my favorite book

Patiently waiting for my connecting flight in philly back to new york.

I tried, but I ended up surrendering to what turned out to be an utterly disgusting mushroom and swiss burger. Washed down that horrible taste with the rest of my watered-down soda while shaking my head in disappointment. I can still taste the semi-cooked mushrooms. Philadelphia = the philly cheesesteak. What was I thinking??

Made my way to the restroom. Took care of business, headed over to the sink, never noticing the other three women in the room with me until the heaviness of their prolonged stares caused me to slowly lift my eyes, meet their priceless expressions through the mirror, and realize that

There was a boy in the girl's bathroom, and that was friggin me.

Bradley Chalkers would have been proud. You Louis Sachar fans know what I'm talkin about.


4 comments:

Cheendy said...

PUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

lindur said...

haha, nice... i almost walked in to the men's bathroom once. but a man stopped me at the door and yelled at me. :P good thing, i think i would have been more traumatized than the men peeing by the urinals.

Andy Chon said...

maybe it's a downey thing.

kristy cho said...

or just a roy thing...