Sunday, February 15, 2004

What a horribly officiated game. Stanfurd won against the Bears yesterday, with the help of one bad call after another. It really sucked how Powe got a quick two and sat out for most of the game from then on. The fans went crazy near the end of the first half when Midgley picked two great steals, throwing up the second one to Kately who dunked it hard. We had the lead by halftime, but we just collapsed in the second half. More bad calls and unnecessary turnovers.

I'm sad that this was my last Cal vs. Stanfurd basketball game.. Cal vs. Stanfurd anything. I'm also sad that I'll miss the upcoming seasons and not be able to see Powe, Ubaka, Kately, and McGuire play even better basketball together (which they will for sure). For those who will be around next year, make sure you get football tickets. We got a great recruiting class and we're ranked baby. Big Game is at home too.

But I'm happy that I saw Jason Kidd who was in attendance to retire his jersey. I can't wait to see him and the others play in the All-Star game today.

No comments: