Friday, December 13, 2002

I went to go watch the LeBron James basketball game at john song and rob's place with roach and heuge. Man, did he tear it up against No. 1 ranked Oak Hill. Afterwards, we all played nba 2k2 on the nintendo gamecube, and it was really entertaining. Me and roach got schooled by john and rob, but it was fun pretending to play as a real NBA player for a half hour.

I wish I could ball like LeBron James. C'mon, I wish I could at least ball like the guys in our class, who all seriously have game. I wish I could have the crazy ball handles of john song, the lightening-quickness and hustle of roach, the graceful movability of snoh and heuge, the flat-out amazing dunking ability of slum, the racy hair-flowing action of billy, the in-your-face confidence of chuck, sniper-like accuracy of rob, mike and pablo, and the sexy good looks of mascot andychon.

If I had all their skills combined, I would be one crazy good-looking baller. I wouldn't need to stress over finals right now because I would probably be in the NBA, schooling Kobe and Tracy McGrady.

No comments: