Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Accounting midterm, done and over with. yea!

I was studying late into the night yesterday and it got kinda cold in the apartment. I couldn't resist curling up on the couch with my blankets and studying on my back. With a pen in the right hand and papers with practice problems in my left, I studied pretty productively for about five minutes until I conked out. Five hours later, I awoke to the sound of my cell phone.. it was my faithful mom calling to wake me up so I wouldnt miss my midterm this morning. I had a brief conversation with her, but I truly dont remember anything we talked about. Blasted short-term memory!

I went to the bathroom to wash up, and I see two huge black circles on the bottom half of my shirt. These were definitely ink spots.. it was so drenched with ink that it still smeared on my fingers when I touched them. I must have dropped the pen on my shirt when I fell asleep. Dangit, I am running out of white undershirts. It wasn't too long ago when I forgot I had a dark blue sweater into the white laundry load, which turned most of my white undershirts into a baby blue. But Nancy is a weirdo and wanted my bluish undershirts, so I gave them to her. Hey Nancy, do you want my ink-splattered shirt?

Internship fair today. I wonder what cool free gifts they'll be handing out today.

No comments: