Sunday, April 13, 2003

Church was a blessing today.. enjoyed the message, the praise, the people. But near the end of the service, I humbly learned about the importance of communication with your fellows under high-pressure situations. Those who went to KCPC today should know what I'm talking about. However, things always seem funny in retrospect.. hope God has a sense of humor. ;)

Afterward children's ministry ended, a bunch of the teachers and Pastor Eugene went to Fuddruckers to have lunch. It was my first time at a Fuddruckers (I always thought it was an ice cream shop), so I carelessly ordered a 2/3 lb. Swiss Melt burger because I was pretty famished. I didn't realize how a 2/3 lb. burger could be so huge (it was about the size of little Jenny's head), so Pastor Eug helped a poor guy out.

Me, Kwan, Pastor Eug, Sam, Albert, Jane, Jenny, and Brian also had a really fun talk about relationships, which prodded a lot of thought-provoking questions. How young/old would you want your spouse to be? Would you consider dating outside of your race? How long would you wait till you decide to have kids?

And lastly, Would you marry a girl who was covered with thick hair all over her body, or a girl who honks like a donkey whenever she laughs?

Hahah, I would marry the girl with the donkey laugh, but make sure to never tell jokes in our marriage. Ever. ;)

Saw a beautiful weather anomaly in action today. When it's raining intensly, but you look up to only find a clear blue sky with the puffiest clouds.

No comments: