Saturday, April 26, 2003

Decided to take down the flash movie in the previous post. Hearing that sound of the bolt rolling on that wooden plank every time I opened this page made me want to hit my speakers.

Small Group Night. Geewon’s sg (Danny, Clarence, Mike, Edmund, me) met up with Dave Lee’s sg to go eat dinner at Palace Buffet in San Jose. I indeed felt like a king once I entered through the doors of the grand palace (buffet! har har), this all-you-can-eat meat factory that offers a dozen kind of meats at your mercy. We all spent most of our time on the galbi rolls, which was seriously the best meat they had. Our table alone (Snoh, Mike, Danny, Billy, me) demolished about fifty of those meat rolls. I don't know why, but after eating so dang much, chewing the meat felt unusually similar to chewing gum. Meat-gum, someone hurry and go patent that.

Snohman was cute. He was the only guy who brought us a plate full of fruits and vegetables. He’s also the one who’s going to die early because he purposely ate the charred, burned pieces with a big, nonchalant, “don’t-worry-I-know-it’s-carcinogenic” smile.

It was getting obvious that the owners wanted us to leave. I’m sure they didn’t like the fact that fifteen hungry college guys who intentionally starved all day, came in and wiped off their supplies of food. Afterwards, the guys came over to my place and watched “Road to Perdition.” Tom Hanks is seriously my favorite actor. I had a great time bonding with my fellow bros.. thanks guys.

Fond memory: Sleeping on big beds with lots of pillows.

No comments: