Sunday, April 20, 2003

The small group basketball tournament was great but tiring today. Sunburns and muscle cramps are not the greatest things in the world, but having fun made it all worth it. So let's have some fun with more pictures.

What a cheesy segue.


Picture on left: 2002-2003 small group. Taken last semester at a small group BBQ. Left to right: Rob, Mike, me, Clarence, Jack, Danny, Geewon (sg leader).
Picture on right: 2000-2001 small group. Senior banquet two years ago. Left to right, top to bottom: James, Roy (sg leader), Mike, Chongo, me, Sam Im, Chuck. SG leader Roy looks glamorous.



That’s me and my good buddy Angie who I met freshman year. We were at Billy’s birthday gathering at Faculty Glade for his 19th birthday. We had a contest of who could fit the most oranges in his/her mouth, and I obviously won… cake!



Hiyas, Hannah, Angie at the Unit 2 lounge freshman year. Nice half-open smile (or yawn?) on Hannah’s face.



Our group at this past winter’s FiCB retreat. From left to right: Billy, Sam, Fred, me. Hyewon, Sewon, Janice, Josei, Susan. We made a good team guys. ;)



Junior Retreat last semester: FiCB and FiCS Class of 2004. Sigh, graduation isn’t too far off for these guys and girls. Need to take advantage of senior year.



Me, Andy, Paul and Eug at our freshman year’s annual boat dance. There was a karaoke lounge on one of the floors of the humongous boat. Being the young, rambunctious freshmen guys that we were, we boldly sang N’Sync’s “Tearin’ Up My Heart.” I hated N’Sync after this sad, sad performance. But it was grips of fun guys.



The class guys at last year’s senior banquet. Notice the “homecoming style” poses. Most of the guys are elegantly holding the next guy by the waist. But Roach (aka “Alex”) has the funniest expression on his face for some unknown reason. I blew up his picture for all to see, but of course, with permission. Permission that was given under duress…hahah. Thanks Roach, you are seriously my hero.

No comments: