Sunday, January 25, 2004

Some unexpected things that happened recently:

*Couple days ago, I turned on my computer and discovered that my frequently-used Netscape disappeared from my hard drive
*Midgley's awesome performance at the Cal-USC game (this is a "good" kind of unexpectance)
*out-of-the-blue visit from my bro, Andy and John from Downey (another "good" kinda unexpectance)
*Roach going to the library so early on in the semester
*Rob's crazy fantasy basketball team
*requiring a new throttle for my car
*finding a can of insant-make cinnamon rolls in the way back of my refrigerator
*severely burning them in the oven
*sleeping eight hours almost everyday
*this comment box not working for the past two weeks
*unwanted flour battle
*making Sydney (aka "Baby") and another toddler cry during nursery today =/

No comments: