Sunday, May 23, 2004

Thanks for all who came out to my graduation today. It felt good to graduate with a double major in psychology and... psychology. =) Couldn't have done it without my ol' pal, Ray Chang.

highlights of the past week:

-graduations galore!
-Andy's reception at Pomegranate, where I had to publicly pray for the meal again, and Tim spilled water all over my pants.
-me, Andy and Kwan beating Roach in 3v1 basketball.
-playing hold'em for punishments (eating cups of flour, drinking shots of tabasco, soy sauce). Andy's bullets vs. Frank's Ace-King final showdown.
-Lakers advancing into the conference finals. (will beat the wolves in five)
-Paul & Janet's reception at the marina. People having fun with my kite.
-playing counterstrike for the last time with a Kwan, Billy, and the Burbank guys.
-shooting spit balls at Jahndee's face at Carrows. One getting stuck in a crevice on her face.
-having a silly time playing Mario Party with Basile, Woody, Eric, and Karen.
-the retarded toast that Annette made at King Yen.
-Sushi House with the parents. Happy that they really really liked the Island Roll.
-walking twice today. Hearing a louder response for Ray Chang than Roy Chung.
-a lot more stuff I probably left out because the days have been flying by.

One mo' week till I leave Berkeley for good. Unwillingly.

No comments: