Sunday, April 16, 2006

random

  • I had one of those really rare dreams that left me happy when I woke up. No, nothing extraordinary happened.. the sequence of events was really trivial and didn't even make sense. But it was the feeling I got when I heard this particular statement. I woke up. Reality hit for a brief sad second, so I hurried back to sleep to catch the end of the happy show that was my dream.
  • After two-and-a-half years, Emery and I finally got on talking terms. Well, more like hand-signaling terms. Example: I pretended to cry, she noticed, and on impulse, she grabbed the nearest thing to her (an easter egg basket) and handed it to me. I wondered what would happen if I continued to cry, so I did. Perplexed, she wiggled her finger at me as if she was saying hey, don't do that! and, to my surprise, began to cry herself. I felt like such a jerk. Dangit, I love this girl!
  • "There is no defeat big enough for you to lose hope. There is no suffering without a purpose."
  • I love it when the song you're listening to ends right when you pull up into the driveway. What a perfect way to end the trip from wherever you were coming from. I wonder if anyone feels the same way.

No comments: