Friday, January 24, 2003

Sigh, sorry for the inconsistency in updates. I just found out that they shipped my motherboard yesterday, although I ordered it last saturday.. so I'll be computer-less for a bit longer.

The day before yesterday, me and paul went over to piedmont to go feed/visit my frogs. Hmm, I don't think I ever wrote anything about my frogs yet. To be specific, they're African black-eared mantella frogs which are about the size of a fingernail, and they look like this. Hannah owns two named Chiquito and Sunkist, Esther has one named Gomez, and I have two named Potty ("pot belly" for short) and Clover. There was a really scary moment when Clover jumped out of the tank and landed on the carpet. It didn't help much because the carpet was brown, and little brown clover would have been camouflaged forever. Thank God hannah found him and picked him up before jennifer almost stepped on him.

Jennifer has a different kind of frog, Fobby, which looks like this. hahah kidding. Jennifer asked me if I could pick up her frog and play with it. After hannah placed fobby on my hand, he proceeded to climb all over until he finally sat down. Then he released a powerful jet-stream of pee that sprayed my hand and hit the other side of the glass tank. We were all shocked because we didn't know that frogs could pee with so much force, like the force of a super-soaker. That is the last time I will ever play with fobby.

Went to the RSF a couple days ago with heuge, roach, paul and john.. dinner with paul.. hung out at capri with andy, kwan, billy and charles. I am blessed to know so many hot guys. Had a good talk with andy that day about different stuff. Pastor Eugene came over later and it was fun hearing him play the guitar.

Yesterday, heuge was eagerly showing his "affection" for me until we heard a loud R-I-I-I-P. I looked down and saw a huge hole where the back pocket of my jeans should have been. Geez, buff guy doesn't know his own strength! Luckily, he is also a motherly guy and offered to stitch up the hole for me.


FiCB tonight, 7pm, 145 Dwinelle!

No comments: