Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Thanks GC for the invitation to watch the Lakers/Rockets game tonight. Laker-Vindicator rose victoriously over the despairing Laker-Hater once again. Giancarlo, you stinkin' live in LA county man.. remember your roots!


I just want to post a couple things from a couple AIM convos today that tickled my fancy:

b o y 52: any funny stories from your trip?
ChEEnDy: yeah!
ChEEnDy: there was this weird guy on the street
ChEEnDy: and he saw anentte's uci sweater
ChEEnDy: and he started saying "zot zot zot!"
ChEEnDy: weirdo


Kpxgrlx012: my dad just hit me in the head
Kpxgrlx012: =[
b o y 52: HAHAH
Kpxgrlx012: YAH
Kpxgrlx012: its NOT FUNNY
Kpxgrlx012: =[
Kpxgrlx012: augggh
Kpxgrlx012: he just hit me again
Kpxgrlx012: omg
b o y 52: HAHAHHA
b o y 52: go dad go!


Zot zot zot! Go dad go!

No comments: