Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hahah, what a day.

There was a sub in Music 20a today because our regular teacher couldn't make it. This made me, Andy and Slum a little happy and relieved that our self-confidence wasn't going to be butchered down as usual. But our substitute was just as brutal. She wasn't very satisfied after we finished some rhythm exercises, so she told the whole class to "slow down for the people who are having trouble" and intentionally looked at me, Andy and Slum. In another poor class exercise not too long afterwards, she looked in our direction again and meanly said, "Why is it always that corner?"

Andy generously offered to take me out to dinner tonight for my birthday. Immediately after he picked me up, we argued for almost a full hour in his car because I wanted to go to Baja Fresh while he "wanted" Koryo Sushi. Anyways, we ended up going to Koryo because he put on his puppy dog face that no girl on this earth can resist and and kept repeating, "You're making me sad.. you're making me so sad." It turned out that the sushi rolls were good, but I had one of the most liberating conversations since I could last remember. Thanks a lot man.

Co-ed softball game. Shekkifaces 7, Opponent 8. It was a close game, and I think everyone had a lot more fun than last week. We all went out to eat at In-N-Out afterwards, and I had a good/funny talk with Billy on the way there. It was such a clear night.

Me, Kwan, Billy, Paul, Heuge, and Andy played some cards afterwards, and the losers had to eat cloves of garlic. Paul had three, Heuge had two, Andy had one. We're running out of interesting punishments to give.

Now it's 5am. In the 7th week of school of my last semester, senior year.


It's all gravy. Live it up.

No comments: