Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Team Shekkifaces had a miraculous victory over team Savage tonight. Everyone played really well and had good hits, but the MVP award goes to Carroll Chiou. Man, softball is seriously the one thing I look forward to every week.

We went to eat at Nation's afterwards. Then me, Andy ("I'm only gonna play for one hour"), Billy, Karen ("I'm only gonna play for ten minutes and that's it"), Kwan, Carroll, and Kristy came back to my place to play hold'em for punishments. Onions, garlic, tapatio, and balsamic vinegar. The night lasted over four hours. It was fun playing with new people like Karen, Kristy and Carroll. Carroll was the MVP for softball, but he definitely didn't get MVP for playing poker. He was the only one who lost all three games and suffered greatly.

I finally beat William Ku. It was hilarious watching him squirm and gag after eating the garlic, because for those who know him, this guy rarely ever shows emotion/pain from doing punishments. That's one reason why he's Mr. Rugged. But tonight, he was Mr. Squirm-Face. I will cherish that in my <3.

No comments: