Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today was an excellent day. Sophomore studs Brian Hwang and Richard Huh were gracious enough to drive all the way to Downey. I felt bad everytime they asked, "Dude, show us around Downey.. isn't there so much to do here??" but my only response thought to that was, You guys got played!

I showed them the O.E.M. (Oldest Existing McDonald's), but that was pretty lame. I don't know why I keep bringing people there. It's exactly the same as other McDonald's except that this one has a little crappy museum next door.

Downey's 99-cent store was next. Brian got a bottle of Manzana Aga for 99 cents, which was this shady-looking apple-flavored soda imported from Mexico. We all tasted it later that night, and it turned out not to be too shabby. He also got this 99-cent bottle of root beer, which for some reason, was located right in between the 99-cent booze and cheap wine.

We went to the ChoDang soondubu place in Cerritos for dinner. I swear the people there hated us because we caused so much trouble that night. It all started when Brian brought in his bottle of root beer since he wanted to make root beer floats using the free frozen yogurt machine in the back. But when the waitress came to take our order, she snatched it away from Brian because she mistakenly thought it was a bottle of hard liquor, which it really resembled. Brian gives a good narrative of what happened the rest of the night. Hahahah. Stinkin Richard and Brian, you guys are party animals.




I want some freakin soondubu right now. But I can't show my face there for at least a month.

No comments: