Monday, September 06, 2004

Berkeley was fun. I think I walked more in the past two days than I have the entire summer.

main events:
*breathing in the fresh bay area air
*savoring the first bite of my la burrita carne asada
*losing in every game of hold'em
*losing in every game of Super Smash Bros.
*meeting up with friendly faces
*walking on Sproul's newly paved plaza
*experiencing the incredible tri-tip steak sandwich at a small brazilian cafe
*minicar racing, cheap arcades, batting cages and miniature golfing at Scandia
*hearing news of Sang & Kimi's new baby
*worshipping at KCPC
*playing with Baby, Heidi, Nicole, Madison and David in nursery
*little Madison giving me a sweet goodbye hug
*walking down memory lane as slowly as possible

Thanks to Andy for driving, and to Rob, John, Kwan and Billy for letting us crash at your place!

No comments: