Saturday, November 23, 2002

It was our last ficb tonight. I can't believe how quickly this semester passed by already. Dave Shin and Jane Kwon gave a missions testimony of their trip to Tibet, and it was really awesome. Especially their slide show.. it was beautiful. I knew He was speaking to me. Honestly, I never felt so much towards missions until starting this semester. The idea of going on missions was the least of my concerns during my first two years in college, let alone praying for other missionaries. But since this past summer...I feel different. I don't want to make any personal vows or anything, but I hope to let go of myself and let God work through me in any way He pleases.. Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart.

After ficb, our junior class had a time of praise/prayer at capri. I thought more and more... of how much I'm going to miss all of them after college is over. And how much I should take advantage of the time that is given to me now.

No comments: