Saturday, November 23, 2002

OH what a glorious day it is for the cailfornia golden bears!! Went to watch the CAL vs. STANFORD BIG GAME game today.. and man, did we rock... 30-7 fellas! Such energy throughout the entire game.. After Cal scored their first touchdown in the first quarter, excitement erupted everywhere...and then someone threw up on a girl a couple rows behind me. O_o That, along with stanfurd's offense and defense, were the only things that stunk the whole day. In the fourth quarter, everyone started rushing the field while there was still 11 seconds on the clock, but Stanford didn't care so they just let the clock run down.

I actually got to exchange high-fives with a lot of the football players when I rushed onto the field. They seemed larger-than-life when I was up close to them, but huege, john song and snohman were just as big and muscular as they were, so it's not a big deal.

I got a sore throat from yelling too much. Read this.

Bear territory!

No comments: