Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Dang, I feel like I need to recap everyday of my last month in college! I'm going to try my best, even if I'm one day behind.

last night:
Last year's worship team (me, Sharon, Jane, and Carolina) met up with Billy Kim (and his significant other) for dinner at Saigon. Thanks for the dinner Billy! Jane, Sharon and Carolina kept on saying that I looked like the chinese/japanese guy who sat at the table behind us. Peking duck was very interesting.

Later that night, a bunch of seniors took advantage of the $1.50/game at Albany Bowl. One of the workers there caught Roach bowling in his slippers.

Had a great laugh session with Heuge from listening to the Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call clips. If you've heard them, you very well know that they're hilarious too. I'm going to ram my fist into your stomach!!

I'm ending the four-and-a-half month relationship with my growing hair and scheduling to cut it tomorrow. Sigh.

No comments: