Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Richard swiped me in at the super dc today, along with Eric, Roach and Billy. Thanks a lot man, it's been a while since I've eaten good ol' buffet food.

Berean was really good. Margaret made some excellent enchiladas. Afterwards, Paul was really excited to play me Fight Night (boxing game) on the PS2 and Roach really wanted to play me NBA Live again. I don't know why these guys are always so eager to play against me, but maybe it's because they know that I'm not as good at video games than they are. And they get a kick out of it every time I lose to them. I'm gonna practice a lot on my own and rock them on a consistent basis. Stinkin dorks...

Played a couple more games of Starcraft with Dennis, but we lost again. I see a pattern here.

I need to read more books.

No comments: