Tuesday, May 21, 2002

wHOa momma, it has been 5 stinkin days since i wrote in here! sorry guys, ive just been studying for finals and i took my last one today..mcb 41x, one of the most poorly-taught classes in the entire universe.. O_o me and karen tried staying up last night at the library, trying to squeeze in every drop about southern blot tests and recombinant DNA..unfortunately we crashed for a couple hours and i thought i was officially screwed when i woke up. the final started at 12:30 and its scheduled to end at 3:30...there were so many multiple choice questions and diagrams that my head started spinning...i think around 1:30, i fell asleep during the exam for twenty minutes...dang. its so weird because i never ever fell asleep during an exam before. yes, many constructive things im learning this year, along with my "school-sucks" attitude from my early early diagnosis of senioritis..arGh

well i finished the final finally, and i looked around and saw that i was one of the ten last people to finish...i turned in my test, clicked my heels, and went on my way to use a public restroom in stephen's hall to brush my teeth and wash my face. then i just went home and relaxed...which i havent done in a while..

this blog goes out to the library crew in main stacks! fight the good fight! remember to keep those water bottles and candies out of sight so they wont be confiscated! (i hope that beaver-looking library policeman finds something better to do)


isithotorjustme (3:02:37 AM): i just gotta be somewhere like 2ish
isithotorjustme (3:02:38 AM): ok
b o y 52 (3:02:40 AM): oh aright
b o y 52 (3:02:42 AM): work?
isithotorjustme (3:02:48 AM): nah
isithotorjustme (3:02:49 AM): office hours
isithotorjustme (3:02:49 AM): for the first tiem in my life
isithotorjustme (3:02:53 AM): hahahhaha
b o y 52 (3:02:56 AM): wat teh
b o y 52 (3:02:57 AM): ever?
isithotorjustme (3:03:02 AM): si
b o y 52 (3:04:42 AM): simply amazing
b o y 52 (3:04:49 AM): im putting that in my blog
b o y 52 (3:04:50 AM): thanks
isithotorjustme (3:05:33 AM): haha
isithotorjustme (3:05:33 AM): you jerk


simply amazing...g'nite guys

No comments: