Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Last night was a blur.

The activities started around 1am. The two poker games we played took over five hours, and the losers from the first round were punished to drink balsamic vinegar. Those losers were me, Andy, and weak-stomached Kwan who couldn't take it in too well.

Second game losers: Andy, Billy and me. I really didn't want to taste the vinegar again, so I decided to rather have green-apple air freshener sprayed in my face for four seconds. Since Paul won that game, he had the honor to spray me. Giddy boy. It honestly didn't feel that bad because I washed my face immediately after for a couple minutes, but my face started burning and itching an hour later, probably because the chemicals made their way into my pores.

It was about 7am when we stupid college boys decided to stay up longer by going out for breakfast. Anyways, we went to Bette's diner, where the prices were big and the portions were small. The jam was great though. Thank you Mr. Ku for generously paying for all of us.

The Berkeley marina was nearby, so we drove there after breakfast to enjoy the view. Paul and Huege came up with the idea to walk all the way down to the end of the pier, which is about a good 1/2 mile walk. The rest of us weren't that stupid, so we ended up going home.

funny/memorable moments:
-Kwan running to the bathroom
-Billy telling me how he cried tears after witnessing me get murdered from a point-blank gunshot to the head in his dream last night
-Andy unknowingly copying my "checks," "calls" and "raises"
-Andy's straight-flush that came out of nowhere
-Heuge hating his breakfast
-A giddy Pablo
-Everyone making incoherent sentences
-Suprisingly nice weather at 9am.

Say happy 22nd birthday to my buff roommate, Heugene Shin.

We can't keep using the excuse "it's our senior year" all the time. Because look what happens.

No comments: