Thursday, January 26, 2006

Waiting to see the dentist took longer than the time it took to pull out my wisdom tooth. Using a wicked-looking set of pliers, she pulled out my top wisdom tooth with one effortless tug (the other one's still premature). Because she was "concerned about infection," my bottom wisdom teeth weren't pulled today and will need to be extracted in separate sessions. Can you say crap. I was going to take a picture of my tooth, but it looks too gross. It's rotting and cavity-infested.. the sad result of my toothbrush being unable to reach that far into my mouth. Once my other teeth are out, maybe I'll make a necklace out of it or something.

My mom's younger brother from Korea and his family recently came and are staying with us until Sunday. It's nice to have the house full of people. And for the opportunity to practice my broken Korean. They seem to understand what I'm saying so I must be doing something right. o_O

No comments: