Friday, June 02, 2006

song of the week #9

edit: Starfield concert was great. Didn't expect body worship performances by the youth group and the multiple alter calls, but all in all, 'twas a memorable night filled with energetic music. Those Delirious covers were certainly a pleasant surprise! Thanks roach, for getting us cheap tickets.

Here's a song from their latest album. This is slowly becoming my new favorite... solely based on one line only.

Starfield - Unashamed

Here I am at your feet.. in my brokenness complete.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In lieu of this friday's starfield concert, here's one of my favorite starfield songs. Man, what masters of the delay and effects pedals.

Starfield - Love Break Me

Love, break me now, strip me down
May Your beauty deep inside of me resound.


3 comments:

brian said...

that looks like scenery from sound of music. am i right?

Anonymous said...

Hi Roy... thanks for saving us seats. You looked darker and more muscular. Remember that summer when you buffed up so much you couldn't put your arms completely at your side?? It was like that, but not quite. =]

Alexandre said...

WOW