Thursday, September 28, 2006

johnny b. good

Take a wild guess who we came to see. Although I must say that I have a new-found appreciation for sheryl's rock-and-roll voice after hearing it in a non-"soak up the sun" context. It's a shame that such a pretty voice was wasted on a horrible song.

The view from our seats. Or should I say, from our patch of grass. Sorry guys, the VIP room failed to follow through. Shut up paul.

I'm pretty sure he was playing Why Georgia here. I could be wrong though. Here's the set list.

I know for a fact that john was playing Gravity here.. which is easily one of the best songs he's ever written. Since the outro line goes, "keep me where the light is," they added a nice touch by showering beams of white light onto the audience whenever that part was sung.

andy & ester + butch & roy = double date. Or one regular date plus two lonely but unashamed men.

Lastly, please remember to love people of all shades and colors. The End.

3 comments:

d.chon said...

good stuff man. good stuff.

Anonymous said...

SO SO FUN! when i listen to his songs now, its deeper and i feel like i know him. hahah .. hi roy!

ester

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being that friend who would never go to church with a hangover. Teach me to stay away from the juice that produces even greater demons. I luv ya brotha.