Sunday, November 17, 2002

Had a really really fun and relaxed day today. after praise practice, I met up with my small group and julie oh's small group for the barbeque at this park in walnut creek. FiCBers, remember that park where we had that picnic in the summer, with the bay right there and the playground? So that's where we went.. and wow, there was so much good food, like galbee, chicken, salad, cookies, cheesecake, and so on. The weather was incredible too...made the view so serene. Came home, took a quick nap, then went to go watch "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" with a lot of people. WOW, I really liked the movie a lot! even though it was incredibly long. I wish I could become a wizard, carry around a wand, and speak with a really cool english accent. I think english accents are the best.

I had a really good talk with gower today about which places are really good to eat. Spenger's Grotto, Crepevine, Cafe Venezia...dangit, where else? I should have wrote them down immediately when I got home. Hahah..it was funny of how long we talked about food.

Go watch Harry Potter if you haven't yet already!

No comments: