Monday, November 25, 2002

Tonight was the night of the big annual thanksgiving dinner/fellowship. Geewon's small group had dinner and fellowship with jenny myung's small group. Wow, I have to give big props to rob for preparing the turkey and the stuffing mostly by himself. I went over to jenny myung's place beforehand to help make some last minute dishes, but it didn't seem like I was of any help. I just made unhealthy vegetable-oil-soaked potatoes. Jenny and her small group girls were professionally taking over the kitchen and using all these cooking lingo terms that I wasn't familiar with.. but it was fun. =)

Then everyone headed over to rob's place. Prayed, ate ridiculously-awesome food, and generally had a good time of fun. Correction: not good time, but great time. People are awesome.

Visited jahndee and susan's lair little later in the evening, and wow..I'll just say that it was a "where's waldo" kind of experience. Hahah, you guys can ask them yourselves. I don't want to say anything that'll jeopardize any chance of them landing a guy in the future.

Goin back to downey in two days! TWO days!


No comments: