Thursday, March 13, 2003

I'm very blessed by the guys in my small group, especially by our two freshmen, Danny and Clarence. In my freshman year, I was no where as close in maturity or their understanding of God as they are right now. It's humbling to know how much can be learned from people who are younger than you are.

Stopped by Capri after small group and had a good helping of eye candy of good-looking Andy and Billy. Not Paul though.. he keeps making fun of my mom. Also, he's taken, so I can't really publicize him anyways.

I got a pepperoni Hot Pocket and a bag of Cheetos at 7-11 afterwards. Not Flamin' Hot Cheetos.. just the good ol' regular Cheetos. I have to lick my fingers every single time I eat one because they're so dang cheesy! I catch myself wiping my fingers on my jeans or my socks. Then I reach in the bag for another one.

No comments: