Thursday, March 27, 2003

Uh oh. I just burned an entire batch of my mom's spaghetti sauce.

I went to the kitchen to finish up some dishes when I realized one of the stove burners were still on, unmercifully burning away the sauce that was inside the pot for the past two hours. Great. I quickly turned off the stove.. I looked inside and saw that there wasn't much left. The bottom interior of the pot was plastered with a soot-like layer of black charred spaghetti sauce.. And it smelled exactly like "han-yak" (that sick-smelling asian medicine), I kid you not. Sigh..my mom just made this spaghetti sauce today too. For half and hour, I tried scrubbing away at the charred layer without success, and I accidentally got some black/brittle/charred/alien spaghetti on my shirt in the process.

I'm going to bed. I need my rest to apologize in the morning.

No comments: