Saturday, May 24, 2003

Finals are finally over. However, I still have this strange urge to study, so I'm going to calculate some stats.

Within the last 192 hours (last Thursday)...

*I spent 105 hours at the library

*Consumed around $30 worth of candy

*Out of those 105 hours at the library, only got ~$2 worth of candy confiscated

*Averaged 3.2 hours of sleep per night

*Ate only one home-cooked meal at my apartment (I had to empty my wallet of all those Jack-in-the-Box, KFC, Taco Bell, Subway, and Denny's receipts)

*Ate first meal of the day by around 3 or 4 in the afternoon

*Had to fully recharge the iPod around eight or nine times (a fully charged battery lasts ten hours)

*Received a great care package from Jahndee, Fred, Kwan, Kristy, Karen and Carolina

*Saw the sun rise every morning.

No comments: