Sunday, May 18, 2003

Good afternoon everyone. I never knew that this was possible, but me and Kwan got kicked out of a Mcdonald's today. Who/what/when/where/how/why?

who: Me, Kwan, Esther, Carolina, Jenny, Albert

what: ? N/A

when: This afternoon on one of our weekly lunch dates before teacher's meeting

where: a McDonald's in Daly City where we're no longer welcome

how: This McDonald's was luxurious enough to have its own giant playpen in the back (the one with the big tunnel slides and plastic balls). Me and Kwan had the urge to go play in there. We threw off our shoes and decided to climb in starting from one of the slide's exitways, but right before we reached the top, I lost my footing and slid all the way back down with Kwan. An angry McDonald's manager wearing a really tacky manager's blazer awaited us at the foot of the slide with these harsh words: "Leave this store immediately." And he was really mean about it too.. he kept on repeating that to the six of us until we packed up our things and finally left.

We met up again at church, and Kwan said, "Gosh, he made me feel like I committed murder or something." I think everyone felt pretty crummy about what happened. Who the heck gets kicked out of a McDonald's!? Unfortunately, six sunday school bible study teachers.

But later, Frank heard our story and said, "Eh, no biggie. That McDonald's in Daly City, right off the 280 right? I got kicked out of that same place too. We were playing in the plastic ballpen, when the manager came out to yell at us. That's when one of us threw a plastic ball at him.. then we got kicked out. Man, I want to go back and do that again. Let's go guys!" We all stopped feeling bad after that.

why: You have to release stress from finals somehow.

No comments: