Sunday, May 09, 2004

Cool, blogger got upgraded!

Sumin's day: Sundays are always a treat, and God gave us an extra dose of blessings today. The worship team (especially Sumin) was in complete confusion and discord once we reached the bridge in "I Give Thanks." Sumin almost started a song by himself in the EM service later, hahah.

The Lakers finally stepped up and contained both Parker and Duncan. Three more to go.

I was studying outside earlier this afternoon outside the front entrance to Doe Library, when I was overtaken by the nice weather that knocked me out into a peaceful slumber. When I woke up, I saw that I slobbered on my notes, and the drool soaked through a very substantial nine pages. If I think about it, that's a lot of drool.

Two and 1/2 midterms on Monday (EPS counts as 1/2), music presentation on Tuesday, reflection paper Wednesday, final paper on Friday. Then I can finally call my undergraduate college career quits.

I'm dreading the next eleven hours which will be pure torture. I hope tonight is the last all-nighter (for academic purposes) I need to pull for the rest of the semester.

No comments: