Saturday, May 08, 2004

Last small group dinner at Palace Buffet. It was a great time gorging for a full two-and-a-half hours with these guys. We all gave Joey a hard time because he selfishly piled a plate full of daeji bulgogi from the buffet bar but only ate like 5% of it. We forced him to cook and eat the rest (this was by the time everyone finished eating and was about to burst), and as he was sadly cooking some of the meat, he kept on repeating, "This meat scares me... this meat scares me." So we let him go and had a fun time thinking of ways to hide the extra uncooked meat, in fear of being charged for leaving large amounts of leftover food.

Small group has been one of my surprise blessings this year. I only wish I took more pictures. Audio clips would have been nice too. It truly has been a privilege..

Happy 22nd birthday William Ku!

No comments: