Saturday, February 15, 2003

Had a great valentine's day. After ficb, about thirty guys went out to play some softball and football at kleeberger field. Nothing like spending "love day" with my fellow brothas. =)

Afterwards, me, Andy, Kwan, Billy, Heuge and freshman Jason went to Durant Square to eat and talk. It's been a while since most of us has eaten there, and it was even more fun reminiscing about our freshman year experiences. Hanging out at Unit 2, surprise birthday parties, Heuge walking twelve miles to Fry's, Andy's dirty roommate, and a lot more.. thank God I have my freshman year experiences written down somewhere. And that I took a lot of pictures too. A lot of these guys are gonna be famous in the future, so ask me if you want some vintage photographs of them when they were younger. =)

No comments: