Thursday, February 13, 2003

You know there's times when your curiosity gets to you, and you type in some random web address to check if it really exists? I remember long ago that I randomly typed in roychung.blogspot.com, and it really existed! But this was one melancholy dood who was very critical towards life and everyone around him. I tricked jahndee, hiyas, and a couple other people into thinking that it was mine, and I think they were really concerned for me afterwards: "oh my gosh, is something wrong?" "why do you sound so angry??" hahah! Sorry, I'm not diagnosed with a bipolar disorder. That was a really funny memory.


isithotorjustme: imma go get haircut at 330
isithotorjustme: i can come over after
isithotorjustme: to rub my head on your bed
isithotorjustme: then all the murikahrak will get everywhere
isithotorjustme: and you'll be comfortable when you sleep

No comments: