Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tonight's dinner consisted of:

*Costco's Pierre chicken breast sandwich
*Costco's french bread pizza x2 (the rectangular one)
*Costco's Posada shredded beef burrito
*a couple glasses of 99-cent Manzana Aga apple soda (thanks Brian)

My YAG life has to be pretty dang pathetic if I'm writing about what I ate for dinner, even though it tasted sooo good. But it's sad that I can't ever write any more posts relating to what cruel poker punishments were dealt this time, or about who kicked our butts in IM softball this week, or how perfect the weather is. The list goes on...

At least let me see the newly-remodeled Sproul Plaza!

I miss you Berk. I admire everyone who is away at college, where you still have the freedom to skip class for no reason at all and feel great about it.

No comments: