Tuesday, April 22, 2003

The current respiratory index for Berkeley, which forecasts on a scale of 1 to 10 how comfortable it will be to breathe, is currently a "9." The bay area weather is so good to us.




My dorm room freshman year on the 4th floor, Cunningham, Unit 2. Gosh, I loved that room. They probably converted it into a triple by now. I'm still surprised how me, Nancy, and Liz all lived on the same floor. Nancy, you had one shady roommate.




That's Sammy, Liz, Cindy and me during our senior year of high school. One fine Saturday, we spontaneously biked all the way to Huntington? Beach, which took a total of six arduous hours to and fro. But man, that was seriously a fun day. I wish I still had my bike.. why oh why did I leave it on the AC Transit.



No, we're not the navy. This is the KAMA (Korean American Music Association) Choir performing in one of our concerts eons ago. Depending on the songs we sang, we would go through multiple costumes, such as korean traditional clothes (hanbok) and the "Sound of Music" attire. And no, we were not singing "In the Navy" by the Village People when this picture was taken.



Whew, this was ten years ago at a Tae Kwon Do tournament. I was really really happy that I beat the kid who got 3rd place because he (red belt) was a higher ranking belt than me (brown II). Now that I think about it, getting that first place trophy wasn't all that prestigious. As you can see, there are rows and rows of duplicate first place trophies behind me, which are exactly like the one I'm holding. Hm, a third of all the contenders that day were first place winners.

No comments: