Thursday, April 17, 2003

Time to pay tribute to some memories.



Andy, Billy, Heuge, me.. freshman year in Unit 2 Ehrman lounge. Black and white photos are cool.



Superstar Billy passionately singing in my dorm room freshman year. Adorable John on ice skates at the Frosh/Jr. fellowship last semester. If you're wondering why the temperature in your room just rose twenty degrees, blame it on their good looks.



Why is Heuge so happy here? What is he doing with that cue stick?



Freshman year, Unit 3 lounge. Andy sleeping on Paul sleeping on me sleeping on Billy. I remember feeling so incredibly comfortable in that position.



Sophomore year at Stanford. I think everyone committed themselves to fast for an entire day before Easter. But once it turned midnight, everyone lunged for the nachos and the box of Oreos that Rob is holding. Look at the angry/ugly expression on Paul's nacho-filled face.



Brother's Appreciation Night last December. I don't think I really need to explain this one.

No comments: