Monday, April 21, 2003

I used to love putting pepper on everything.. fries, ketchup, burgers, you name it. Until tonight. After the softball game, me, Billy, Andy, Kwan, and John went to Denny's to eat and hang out. We played retarded games, and as for the punishment, one would have to eat a tablespoon of pepper. By the end of the night, most of the guys had about one tablespoon, but I ended up consuming three tablespoons of pepper. It was by far the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. I seriously feel like a giant cigarette butt. Try it and you'll agree.

We talked about a bunch of stuff afterwards.. happy, sad, serious, contemplative stuff. Even though I know I'm going to be dead tired tomorrow and waking up will seem like an impossibility, it was really refreshing chatting with each other tonight. I realize that nights like these are quickly becoming a luxury and a rarity.

No comments: