Sunday, December 01, 2002

The drive back to berkeley was surprisingly quick. We left at 6am and arrived here by 2pm. I think I'm finally feeling the effects from drinking so many cups of coffee this morning.

I would like to take a looong nap right now, but I'm not too fond of taking naps so much. For me, I feel like I should be doing something productive while the sun is still out, instead of sleeping. Why even bother, if I'm going to sleep later tonight anyways right? But it always ends up that I 1) don't do anything productive, 2) sleep at a ridiculously late hour, 3) wake up at a ridiculously late hour, and 4) condemn myself for ever believing that I would have used those hours productively. In short, that's one way to summarize my entire fall semester. Maybe that's why I spent 14+ hours in bed everyday this past weekend.. needed to recuperate from a very tiring, unbalanced and foolish schedule.

See, Eugene is smart; he's happily snoozing away in his bed behind me. Well, today marks a new week.. I hope to have a new attitude and finish off the semester strong.

No comments: