Monday, December 02, 2002

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that the bald spot in the top back of my head (you know, from parting your hair) grew and grew until I had no more hair on my head. I think I've been thinking too much lately.

Oh yea, and I found out something really incredible last night when I was working with my finance group. I was typing up the essay portion of the project we were working on, until one of my group members said, "Hey, you forgot to space twice after every sentence." I said, "What? You're crazy man.. you're supposed to only press the space button once." Then my other group members gave me weird looks and said, "Dood, that's wrong. You're supposed to space only once after commas and stuff. Space twice after periods.. everyone does this for papers." Well, it may not sound like a big deal, but I was really shocked.. and then realized how much I've been cheated after all those years of writing one-spaced papers. All those times when I needed just one more page to finish, I could have two-spaced after every sentence and could have been done. Ah, whatever, I'm done mourning over it. I don't want my bald spot to start growing now. =T

Today marks the first day of a roller-coaster week..

No comments: