Thursday, December 05, 2002

Thanks guys, who prayed for me last night while I was stressing over my paper. I found out today that my GSI was willing to extend my deadline to next monday.. so I am really one fortunate person. But thanks again.

On another note, I arranged food on silver platters today for the very first time. At work, I was told that there would be this big presentation thing going on later in the day, and our department was in charge of serving everyone food. So I had the honor of arranging shrimps, cookies, crackers, vegetables and grapes in all different designs and patterns on the plates. I have to admit that it was pretty fun exercising creativity through food rearrangement. Then instead of staying after to eat with the rest, I left because I was craving KFC, so I went and split the 4-person family meal with heuge and we devoured it. yayee!

IM comments of the day:

oo phatyum oo: MUNG MUNG!
oo phatyum oo: say bach bach
oo phatyum oo: like a chicken

isithotorjustme: you lag like an old lady in a cadillac

No comments: