Monday, December 16, 2002

Thank God for Black Lightening Notes. There would have been no other way of studying for my "Statistics in Psychology" final. Class notes? Yea right. Downright impossible, considering that I've been to the 8am lecture only four times this semester, like the morning sloth that I am. Two of those times was due to the fact that they were midterm days. Here's a sad story: The day I went to take my first midterm, there was an elderly man in the front, giving out instructions to the GSI's and the students.. I was thinking, "who the heck is this guy?!" It took me a couple moments to figure out that he was my professor.

I'm currently reading lecture 20 out of 29, and each lecture is so incredibly long. But I can't wait till I reach lecture 22. Why? Because that was the day of my second midterm, and all there's only one page with a couple lines stating, "There was a test during this lecture, so relish in the fact that you have one less lecture to read over for the final." It's a great feeling to read that.


Pablo is one weird but encouraging guy.

No comments: