Sunday, December 22, 2002

To hype myself up for LOTR II, I just finished watching the entire "Lord of the Rings" DVD set, which has the full-length movie, the theatrical trailers, the "making of the movie" documentaries, tv specials, the enya music video (that was kinda weird), commentaries, and sneak previews to LOTR II. I think I sat on the couch for four hours. Dood, this movie better be worth it.

I don't understand people who reside in LA choose to hate the Lakers. That's like a little kid going to Disneyland only to spit on Mickey Mouse. Sure, Rick Fox may have butterfingers, but the chance of gaining bragging rights or any notion of victory will slip out of the Sacramento Queens' hands come Christmas day. What a nice present that will be for sac-town and laker-hater fans. Eat that roacha!

No comments: